Contribute
Register

High Sierra wake problem (x79)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is solved on 10th October . I have attached my current pmset values . And right now i have fully working sleep with total uptime of 5 days.
I have looked for your attachment and do not find it, would you be able to DM the settings to me. My comp is suffering the wrath of apple power problems.

@th3r1dd1ck, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Very similar problem as @orgixmh on the wake from sleep reboot loop on high sierra including the same sequence of bios codes, on a Lenovo D30 that uses the intel C602 chipset which I believe is very similar to the X79 setup, other than supporting dual xeons. On the latest BIOS with MSR unlock patch. Reverting to 10.12.6 is the only fix I've found so far.

Was anyone able to figure this out?

Problem still exist on 10.3.2, after a successful update to 10.3.2 via apple combo update problem with sleep still exist.
Anyone with solution?

Here is how pmset values should be look like

Any idea what ist wrong with this output I get from pmset -g?

System-wide power settings:

Currently in use:
hibernatemode 0
womp 0
networkoversleep 0
sleep 45 (sleep prevented by UserEventAgent)
Sleep On Power Button 1
ttyskeepawake 1
hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage
disksleep 45
displaysleep 20

Last edited:
Any idea what ist wrong with this output I get from pmset -g?

System-wide power settings:

Currently in use:
hibernatemode 0
womp 0
networkoversleep 0
sleep 45 (sleep prevented by UserEventAgent)
Sleep On Power Button 1
ttyskeepawake 1
hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage
disksleep 45
displaysleep 20
In my case, sleep wake only works when I set power settings that I have mentioned earlier as after upgrade my power settings are messed up like yours and sleep and wake was not working so I have collected power settings from other members whose sleep and wake is working and then I have modified settings and then sleep and wake was working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back