CPU
i5-8600
Graphics
GTX 1070 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey! For the past couple of days I’ve successfully managed to run the Unibeast installer to install MacOS. Although I’m having trouble trying to continue on from the first boost. I’ve managed to get to “2 minutes remaining” and then it to have reboot the system.

The problem is;
I get a small blurb of text once booting up the USB installer again.
it takes me back to “install high Sierra” from the beginning instead of continuing on from where it was.

ive noticed my USB stick won’t load to the clover boot menu, it goes straight to the Apple logo which I’m quite confused about.
Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 3C428086-EFE9-4465-ACBE-09B656A7897C.jpeg
    3C428086-EFE9-4465-ACBE-09B656A7897C.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 42
  • FFEE53BA-62FC-4C50-9E45-D5A913E86DC8.jpeg
    FFEE53BA-62FC-4C50-9E45-D5A913E86DC8.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 54
Hey! For the past couple of days I’ve successfully managed to run the Unibeast installer to install MacOS. Although I’m having trouble trying to continue on from the first boost. I’ve managed to get to “2 minutes remaining” and then it to have reboot the system.

The problem is;
I get a small blurb of text once booting up the USB installer again.
it takes me back to “install high Sierra” from the beginning instead of continuing on from where it was.

ive noticed my USB stick won’t load to the clover boot menu, it goes straight to the Apple logo which I’m quite confused about.
Any thoughts?

Hi there.

Check your BIOS settings for Boot Priority and type. Should be UEFI etc. Check how you formatted your UniBeast installer. The message you are seeing is preboot APFS driver logging - not usually important, just indicating you are using the newer APFS file system with High Sierra rather than the older (and optional) HFS+.

Hey! I got it to boot and have installed Mac OS.
Currently trying to find Nvidia drivers for the Mac build (10.13.6 - 17G66)

also, I currentlycan only boot into Mac using USB.

have tried using multibeast for UFEI mode.

willtry for legacy.

UPDATE: Have successfully installed High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G66) updated to (17G11023) (Latest Nvidia Driver)

To fix the boot without using usb problem, I mounted the installer's EFI partition and copied it over to the Main drive I have High Sierra Installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back