Contribute
Register

High Sierra Install after Unibeast won't boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170X-Gaming 7
CPU
Xeon > Need Full model number > See Rules!
Graphics
RX Vega 56
My build is as follows:
MSI z170a Gaming M5 motherboard
EVGA Geforce 960 4GB SSC
Intel i5-6600k processor
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB

Issue: after successfully installing High Sierra I proceeded to run UniBeast. After rebooting, the Clover menu comes up, but the High Sierra boot drive, nor the USB install drive will boot. They just go to a black screen and the system lets me turn it off as if nothing it running. I would like to figure out how to remove the clover bootloader so I can start the process over again. I have cleared the CMOS and updated the BIOS but this did not help. Is there anything in the Clover settings to set everything back to default as if never had run Unibeast?

Thanks

@Ernsberger, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

@Ernsberger, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

This is literally all that appears.

Attachments

• D7124B51-0D70-4CCB-ABB5-9849BF7379A2.jpeg
    D7124B51-0D70-4CCB-ABB5-9849BF7379A2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back