R9 380 4Gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys!
After I installed 10.13.3 (17D47) I always get freezes, i can only move the mouse, but everything is freeze

My config:
CPU: i5 4690
GPU: r9 380 4g
MB: Asrock h97 pro4

Attachments

• config.plist
    24.7 KB · Views: 287
  • Other.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 170
I've got the exact same problem...

Attachments

• config.plist
    7 KB · Views: 248
Ok, i setted autopoweroff to 0, now I'm trying if this solved the problem. Thanks for the reply.

I am facing the same issue. A workaround for me (that fails at times) is to have one core moderately loaded all the time.

Same problem, 10.13.3.

Asus ROG STRIX Z370-i
i7 8700k
Intel UHD 630

Last edited:
Got the some issue with 10.13.4...

EDIT: This solution just worked for a day, then the system freezed again but i'm trying the method that the user almusaka sugested in his post.

Hey guys!

I had the same issue and I think I solved it. I've been testing it for almost 2 hours and everything looks fine.
I've played games, tried Final cut, Photoshop and many, many websites on Safari. No problem so far.

This is related to AMD cards (I guess), so if you have a NVidia card it wont work.

What you have to do is navigate to the folder /System/Library/Extensions look for the kext AMDRadeonX4000HWServices.kext and remove it from there. (It's better you make a backup of it just in case it doesnt work you put it back in place.)
Then open Disk Utility, select your Mac's volume and click on First Aid > Run. Once it finishes you restart the system.

If it worked for you let me know.
I'm running the latest High Sierra update, 10.13.4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back