Gigabyte H110M-H
CPU
Intel Core i5-7400
Graphics
Galax GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Windows Phone
Good night, I'm in need of help. I was able to install Mac OS Sierra without any problem in my Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake with the help of the forums, but now I'm having a lot of trouble fixing the graphics.
I did everything I said on this topic: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...cpus-200-series-motherboards-in-macos.211743/
But as soon as I rebooted the system, I was out of audio and although the monitor's resolution got better, it still was not 100%. The bars and menus were not translucent and in "About this Mac" it showed only 7mb of vram
I tried rebooting again and saw that Clover needed to mark Inject Intel and activate the Skylake Glitch Fix. I activated what was needed, but when the system starts the monitor turns off.
As I use the monitor on the VGA output and my TV on the HDMI output I turned on the TV and saw that everything was working perfectly. The image only appeared on the TV, but the graphics were great and all right.

Is there any way to make the VGA output work too? I could not do this and I did not find anything about it.

Processor: Intel Core i5-7400
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 630
Motherboard: Gigabyte H110M-H

VGA is very hit or miss with macOS. Apple has not officially supported the interface for over a decade.

Are your graphics working 100% through HDMI?

VGA is very hit or miss with macOS. Apple has not officially supported the interface for over a decade.

Are your graphics working 100% through HDMI?

On HDMI works 100%. But for me it's bad to use TV all the time. As my monitor does not have HDMI or DVI I looked for a way to use the VGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back