Contribute
Register

[HELP] When booting into Hackintosh USB I get: UNSUPPORTED CPU, UNSUPPORTED PCH.

Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad T510
CPU
i5-520M/QM57
Graphics
NVS 3100M
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Hello folks! I recently got my T510 and first thing I wanted to do was boot 10.13 onto it. I used the opencore guide thoroughly as im familiar with Arrandale processors, except my laptop has a dGPU and I don't believe the iGPU runs because I dont see it in dev manager so im going to assume it's disabled for the time being. Long story short, when I boot into the hackintosh USB, it states 3 things: DSMOS HAS ARRIVED, UNSUPPORTED CPU and UNSUPPORTED PCH (picture attached below). I genuinely have no clue what im doing wrong and I would appreciate any help offered/given.

Many thanks and God bless you guys.

PS: Attached also is a copy of my EFI folder and config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    40.1 KB · Views: 32
  • EFI.zip
    26.1 MB · Views: 32
Hello folks! I recently got my T510 and first thing I wanted to do was boot 10.13 onto it. I used the opencore guide thoroughly as im familiar with Arrandale processors, except my laptop has a dGPU and I don't believe the iGPU runs because I dont see it in dev manager so im going to assume it's disabled for the time being. Long story short, when I boot into the hackintosh USB, it states 3 things: DSMOS HAS ARRIVED, UNSUPPORTED CPU and UNSUPPORTED PCH (picture attached below). I genuinely have no clue what im doing wrong and I would appreciate any help offered/given.

Many thanks and God bless you guys.

PS: Attached also is a copy of my EFI folder and config.plist
This is a picture of the error I get.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 44
Nothing unusual about that.
I would be more concerned by the enabled serial port(s).

Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 13.44.19.png

Nothing unusual about that.
I would be more concerned by the enabled serial port(s).

View attachment 569353
How would I disable the serial ports in question sir? Because like theres no option in BIOS (if there is I don't know what its called :skull:).

How would I disable the serial ports in question sir? Because like theres no option in BIOS (if there is I don't know what its called :skull:).
look in all your options in your bios

look in all your options in your bios
I have but there isn't a specific option that outright says "Serial COM Port" or the liking. Is there a keyword I should look out for? I know I disabled USB-ALWAYS-ON in the BIOS, which I heard can be a Serial port but I dont know. Please help Sir.

Alternative term SuperIO is sometimes used.

Alternative term SuperIO is sometimes used.
I have an option in my BIOS called I/O port access. What must i disable there?

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0361.jpeg
    IMG_0361.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
Back