Contribute
Register

[HELP]Trying to install High Sierra on MSI B360M PRO-VDH(MS-7B24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z-97-A Mother Board
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
NVIDIA 760 GTX 2GB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Trying to install High Sierra on MSI B360M PRO-VDH(MS-7B24).

i cant get pass first apple logo.

i am using boot able usb stick created with unibeast and to try if it is working i used on asus z-130 motherboard and it installed properly.

i am installing on fresh ssd kingston 500gb.

after selecting usb stick from boot menu clover screen comes up and it shows to boot from usb stick as the ssd.

and apple screen comes up. first half it loads quickly but after that is slowly loads and never get finish.

is there any bios setting i am missing???

please help

i am also attaching images of cpu-z software for better help.

thanks

CPU.jpg

MOTHERBOARD.jpg

GPU.jpg

MEMORY.jpg

Trying to install High Sierra on MSI B360M PRO-VDH(MS-7B24).

i cant get pass first apple logo.

i am using boot able usb stick created with unibeast and to try if it is working i used on asus z-130 motherboard and it installed properly.

i am installing on fresh ssd kingston 500gb.

after selecting usb stick from boot menu clover screen comes up and it shows to boot from usb stick as the ssd.

and apple screen comes up. first half it loads quickly but after that is slowly loads and never get finish.

is there any bios setting i am missing???

please help

i am also attaching images of cpu-z software for better help.

thanks

View attachment 438027

View attachment 438030

View attachment 438028

View attachment 438029

Hi there.

Try booting with "-v" (verbose) command-line. You can enter this at the Clover menu. Press Spacebar and then select it. This will allow you to see where in the boot sequence it is failing. Your GT 730 GDDR3 GPU should be fine, as it is natively supported. Check your BIOS for PCI-e as first graphics initialised and set iGPU to either Auto or Disabled.

Hi there.

Try booting with "-v" (verbose) command-line. You can enter this at the Clover menu. Press Spacebar and then select it. This will allow you to see where in the boot sequence it is failing. Your GT 730 GDDR3 GPU should be fine, as it is natively supported. Check your BIOS for PCI-e as first graphics initialised and set iGPU to either Auto or Disabled.
i have used verbose mode and got this
attached is the photo
and my board does not have any settings related to pci-e
6476CCFA-F114-49BA-BBBB-7B08EB22F230.jpeg
6476CCFA-F114-49BA-BBBB-7B08EB22F230.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back