Graphics
Asus GTX 750
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi. I have successfully install OS X Mavericks in my custom-built PC (Intel Core i5-4460, Asus H81M-D, 8GB Ram) without plug in the ASUS GTX750 2GB DDR5 Graphic Card.

Once I hooked up the graphic card into PCI, my hackintosh can't boot. It's stuck on the apple logo screen. I had tried to follow this method in this post http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...re-i7-4790s-asus-h81m-e-nvidia-gtx-750-a.html but it didn't work.

Does anyone have better solution to install graphic card in hackintosh? I very much appreciate your help.

Hi. I have successfully install OS X Mavericks in my custom-built PC (Intel Core i5-4460, Asus H81M-D, 8GB Ram) without plug in the ASUS GTX750 2GB DDR5 Graphic Card.

Once I hooked up the graphic card into PCI, my hackintosh can't boot. It's stuck on the apple logo screen. I had tried to follow this method in this post http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...re-i7-4790s-asus-h81m-e-nvidia-gtx-750-a.html but it didn't work.

Does anyone have better solution to install graphic card in hackintosh? I very much appreciate your help.

Are you able to boot with nv_disable=1

Thank you for your kind response.
Yes. It can be boot with nv_disable=1, but this is disabling the graphic card.
How can I boot without disabling the graphic card?

Thank you for your kind response.
Yes. It can be boot with nv_disable=1, but this is disabling the graphic card.
How can I boot without disabling the graphic card?

Do you have web drivers installed?

Yes. I had installed the web driver.

I tried. It's stuck on apple logo screen.

I tried. It's stuck on apple logo screen.

Pretty sure you have to running Yosemite to use a Maxwell based card. I think only the web drivers for Yosemite support those cards.

Thanks for your suggestion!
I will be trying install Yosmite once I finish download.
Hope it works!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back