Contribute
Register

Help on sleep mode not working on Big Sur or a sudden restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, on apple logo it says "Your computer restarted because of a problem, Press a key or wait a few seconds to continue starting up" and once booted it gives another message that says "Your computer was restarted because of a problem" with 2 options of Report and Cancel.

I removed the USBPorts.kext and Installed USBInjectAll.kext with the same issue still.
if you open library/logs/DiagnosticReports

and find any files with shutdown in the name, delete those and empty trash and reboot

if you open library/logs/DiagnosticReports

and find any files with shutdown in the name, delete those and empty trash and reboot
So basically what will it do? and then what should I do?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 18.27.42.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 18.27.42.png
    558.5 KB · Views: 14
post a screenshot of your DiagnosticReports folder
Sleep mode is working fine tnx man but why it takes about a minute to get in to sleep mode?

Sleep mode is working fine tnx man but why it takes about a minute to get in to sleep mode?
that is normal

screen goes black, then it processes a full sleep mode, mine takes around 30 or so seconds to accomplish this

that is normal

screen goes black, then it processes a full sleep mode, mine takes around 30 or so seconds to accomplish this
Thank you dear, I got it. Why the clover v5150 is showing the preboot volume of big sur to boot instead of normal boot volume? and how to bring back the normal boot volume?

Thank you dear, I got it. Why the clover v5150 is showing the preboot volume of big sur to boot instead of normal boot volume? and how to bring back the normal boot volume?
I gave up on clover a few years back and now use OpenCore bootloader instead, never had that issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back