Contribute
Register

Help! Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for delay it took a while to figure out, ok here's the result. I finally able to get slider panel in display preferences and it's work perfect, i dump dsdt/ssdt from clover f4 as RehabMan suggest and fixing all errors before applying laptop patch. After all errors fixing i applying laptop patch into each one file (not all file required laptop patch, most of ssdt just fix compile errors except ssdt-7 is important in my case cause i found "_ADR, 0x00020000" in this file), i've got nine file's from clover f4 dump. When all necessary things done, i put them in place (EFI/clover/ACPI/patched) and reboot but still nothings change so i decide to try use only dsdt and ssdt-7 then reboot again and this time i got slider showing up in display preferences. I don't know what's wrong with other ssdt's file? one more thing, i've got this work using intelBacklight.kext.

Generally you want all SSDTs in ACPI/patched. You probably made a mistake in patching them...

Now what didn't work is my camera (No video capture devices were found.) and wifi BCM43142 802.11b/g/n, any info or help would be great.

BCM43142 is not supported.

Camera is probably USB issue: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

Ok i will try "10.11+ USB changes and solutions", one more thing is brightness keyboard shortcut when i press once to crank up the value it just goes to maximum (100% brightens level). How can i fix that? Thanks

You need to deal with Dell breakless keys. Determine the scan codes for the various Fn+Fx keys and I'll show you how.

You need to deal with Dell breakless keys. Determine the scan codes for the various Fn+Fx keys and I'll show you how.

I hope this is what you mean :

fn + f11 —-> 11/13/15 2:38:45.000 AM kernel[0]: ApplePS2Keyboard: sending key 57=67 down
fn + f12 —-> 11/13/15 2:38:46.000 AM kernel[0]: ApplePS2Keyboard: sending key 58=6f down

I hope this is what you mean :

fn + f11 —-> 11/13/15 2:38:45.000 AM kernel[0]: ApplePS2Keyboard: sending key 57=67 down
fn + f12 —-> 11/13/15 2:38:46.000 AM kernel[0]: ApplePS2Keyboard: sending key 58=6f down

That is not Fn+Fx keys... That is normal Fx key.

57 is F11, 58 is F12. You can see standard PS2 codes here: http://www.computer-engineering.org/ps2keyboard/scancodes1.html

Brightness keys (and most Fn+Fx keys) are non-standard PS2, or handled through ACPI.

About RMDT patch, should i do in my final dsdt.aml file or disassemble dsdt.dsl file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back