1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi! I'm a noob in problems :p

I installed ML on my PC.

Mother: MSI P45 Neo-f
Micro: Core 2 Duo E8400
Video: Nvidia 9600GT

Everything works fine, except the audio. This mother has ALC888 audio chipset. I'd try to install it using Multibeast, but nothing happend :( I'd read a lot about DSDT and kext, but I couldn't make it work.

Could some one explain me how do it?

Sorry if my english is not good, I'm from Argentina.

Your motherboard audio is listed (second from last) on this post here : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...rking-kext-on-mountain-lion-and-snow-leopard/

Follow the instructions and delete any audio that you have installed before starting. Once new kext installed perform system shutdown and reboot. Your audio should now be working. If you perform any OSX updates then you will need to redo this audio kext install :thumbup:

Adrian B

Hi Adrian, thanks for your answer!!

May I'm wrong, but there is talking about ALC1200 and I have ALC800, and also, the mother listed is a MSI P45 NEO3-FR and I have a MSI P45 NEO-F.

I followed the steps.
1. I removed the kexts, only I had AppleHDA.kext. So, I removed it doing: sudo rm -r /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext
2. I downloaded "kexthelper" from here: https://code.google.com/p/g60jx-hackintosh/downloads/detail?name=Kext Helper b7.zip&can=2&q="

This version is right? I tried use one that i downloaded from http://www.osx86.net/view/2994-kext_helper_b7.html but don't run

3. I installed AppleHDA.kext that I downloaded from your link for ML using kexthelper.
4. Restart

But nothing happens :( The sound still no working.
Do you have any idea??
I don't touch the dsdt file. Must I modify it?

Probably I making mistakes, is the first time that I try to create a hackintosh, but I feel really bad, I am an advanced user on Linux and Windows.... but this is making me crazy

Nico

Adrian,

I still retry to do it, now the device shows installed, but I have no audio :(

Captura de pantalla 2013-06-25 a la(s) 01.29.44.png

Help me Please! I'm a noob!!! [SOLVED]

Well, I could resolved it!!!! :mrgreen:

I continued reading about this, and I found one user that talked about the BIOS version.
I had the V1.12, I downgrade to V1.9, I removed the Kexts and then re install it. After restarting the magic happened!!!!!

I'm so Happy!!!!!

Many thanks Adrian!!!!!!!

Well, I could resolved it!!!! :mrgreen:

I continued reading about this, and I found one user that talked about the BIOS version.
I had the V1.12, I downgrade to V1.9, I removed the Kexts and then re install it. After restarting the magic happened!!!!!

I'm so Happy!!!!!

Many thanks Adrian!!!!!!!

Hey cool - working audio :thumbup:

And you managed to figure out how to do it.

Adrian B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back