Contribute
Register

Help Me. I'm crying !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the "ABCDEFGH" to "000000" in DSDT Editor! (you can see it in first line of attached picture in last post)
then there was no any more error and I made DSDT.

I installed MultiBeast. (screenshot attached!)
Now, As the same as ever....
1. Boot loader didn't install in my hard drive and I have to boot via USB. :banghead:
2. when I boot to ML drive, it show me a black screen. (screenshot attached!) :crazy:

I tried "GraphicEnabler=No" but it gets the same error.
when I use "-x" the loading moves until...........I get tired and restart pc!

thanks for your reading! now answer me! :problem: :cry:

dude just install easybeast and u wont get any issues...

No I'm not an apple developer, I'm a Web & Windows Developer. ;)

I am reInstalling ML. :problem:
I will post the result. :rolleyes:

thanks.
Cool, I was just wondering how you created a Unibeast drive with ver 12B19 which is a 43.28MB beta update not a full release. Looking for reasons you're having problems.

Cool, I was just wondering how you created a Unibeast drive with ver 12B19 which is a 43.28MB beta update not a full release. Looking for reasons you're having problems.

I just downloaded ML after the update had released.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/os-x-mountain-lion/id537386512?mt=12

see the left sidebar. "Version: 10.8.1 / Size: 4.05 GB"

Ok, I'm installing ML, I'll post result 20min from now!

Cool, make it work...

May very well work but will install various irreverent kext. Would be nice to make the install as vanilla as possible.

I clean installed.
I installed multibeast only with EseyBeast option enabled.

again when I boot from HDD, it gets boot0 error.
When I use my USB to boot from ML drive, the apple boot loading screen comes (without any error).
I waited for ~6 min but desktop didn't come!

I tried with "GraphicsEnabler=No", it booted successfully but without graphic.

Now What I have to do?

You've received a lot of support and options on this project in the last few days without success. I'm thinking it's time to start verifying/testing hardware before you go any further. If i was in your situation I'd download and burn a Memtest CD, boot to it run it for 45min or so and look for errors. If I was error free, I would load any versions of Windoze and test hardware from there. I know this sounds like a lot of bother but there appears to be a problem not related to OSX.

You've received a lot of support and options on this project in the last few days without success. I'm thinking it's time to start verifying/testing hardware before you go any further. If i was in your situation I'd download and burn a Memtest CD, boot to it run it for 45min or so and look for errors. If I was error free, I would load any versions of Windoze and test hardware from there. I know this sounds like a lot of bother but there appears to be a problem not related to OSX.

before I had decided to install ML, I had Windows 7 Ultimate and no any problem.
but now I'm installing Windows again !
I forgot installing Mountain Lion on PC.

thanks all users for helping me!
If you find any guide about my problems in the future (2 years later...), just send me as a PM!
I'll receive them in my email.
Thanks again.
Bye! :wave:

Help Me. I'm smiling !!!!!!!

hi

i'm sorry, I have HD6770 not 6870!
I found this (http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=3185)
I tested it, and my graphic works very good.

every thing is good without any dsdt or....
just I enabled realtek alc887 with multibeast....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back