1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
INTEL I5 13500

ASUS Z790 P D4

DDR4 16 GB

WG SN850X 1 TB

Switching from SMBIOS 7,1 to 1,1 gave me more geekbench than windows single core

but my case fans are spinng(boosting) more loud but cpu and gpu are at normal state. not constantly but like when login time or opening any application.

i need to conform it is ok ? normal? or any thing to change to make fans work like normal

in windows 11?

Attachments

• IMG_20230930_210101.jpg
    IMG_20230930_210101.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20230930_223437.jpg
    IMG_20230930_223437.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
INTEL I5 13500

ASUS Z790 P D4

DDR4 16 GB

WG SN850X 1 TB

Switching from SMBIOS 7,1 to 1,1 gave me more geekbench than windows single core

but my case fans are spinng(boosting) more loud but cpu and gpu are at normal state. not constantly but like when login time or opening any application.

i need to conform it is ok ? normal? or any thing to change to make fans work like normal

in windows 11?

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

can you not change your fan speeds in your bios?
changed in bios but in windows 11 it works good . the small sudden boost happens in mac only sir. really it is annoying me when making beats because i am a music producer sir

Similar issues on my Z790 ProArt, fans run high on login screen. I just ignore it as temps are good and PC runs cold. What made it easier was I changed my fans from the MB to the Cosair Commander Pro controller and now it's less frequent.

INTEL I5 13500

ASUS Z790 P D4

DDR4 16 GB

WG SN850X 1 TB

in windows 11?

Did you have the fan issue before you changed the SMbios? If you did not I would change it back to 7,1 bench marks are synthetic and the minor value you think you are gaining is really just surface deep. The issue with 1,1 is that it is an iMac and the temperature curve is much steeper due to the small confines of the case this is baked into the OS. I honestly feel like my system ran the best on 7,1 despite using 1,1 for many years before I changed it. I did a memory Map I did not use WEG or Restrict Events. My goal is to run my system with the least amount of kext as possible.

Did you have the fan issue before you changed the SMbios? If you did not I would change it back to 7,1 bench marks are synthetic and the minor value you think you are gaining is really just surface deep. The issue with 1,1 is that it is an iMac and the temperature curve is much steeper due to the small confines of the case this is baked into the OS. I honestly feel like my system ran the best on 7,1 despite using 1,1 for many years before I changed it. I did a memory Map I did not use WEG or Restrict Events. My goal is to run my system with the least amount of kext as possible.
yes in 7,1 also same fan problem sir

Screenshot_20231002-145409.png
suggest SMbios For this cpu because i tried 1,1 and 7,1 . but when login and opening application a cpu get high and get suddenly low. it makes fans noise . i also tried bios fan settings but no use . please help me my music production works are pending.i want to use logic Pro x.

Similar issues on my Z790 ProArt, fans run high on login screen. I just ignore it as temps are good and PC runs cold. What made it easier was I changed my fans from the MB to the Cosair Commander Pro controller and now it's less frequent.
bro i have fixed it now

Back