Contribute
Register

[HELP] Disable HD 7650M in DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be something you have to live with for a while.

Do you have RestartFix=Yes in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist?

Yes I have RestartFix=Yes in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

So final words until we do otherwise,

1. I have PBI's DSDT and did not apply any other patch but Probook Installer.
2. I have patched my original SSDT-5 (or whatever that has SgTabl for others) with GFX0 rename patch posted in your post #722341 (with LINK loop or without, as doesn't matter with our experience. However I have removed LOOP anyhow) and probably you have updated it in your repo as well.

I'll let you know if I think of any other ideas...

Thanks alot man. Also nguyenmac. I'm glad that we have achieved some positive things and I'm sure i'll be looking at turning off ATI card in Probook Installer soon.

Yes I have RestartFix=Yes in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

So final words until we do otherwise,

1. I have PBI's DSDT and did not apply any other patch but Probook Installer.
2. I have patched my original SSDT-5 (or whatever that has SgTabl for others) with GFX0 rename patch posted in your post #722341 (with LINK loop or without, as doesn't matter with our experience. However I have removed LOOP anyhow) and probably you have updated it in your repo as well.

Thanks alot man. Also nguyenmac. I'm glad that we have achieved some positive things and I'm sure i'll be looking at turning off ATI card in Probook Installer soon.

I updated the repo. Final patch is SSDT only, LNKS loop is not removed (unless something causes an issue, I tend to leave it alone). DSDT patch is still present in the repo but not exposed in MaciASL.

I'm not sure this should go into the ProBook Installer without further testing and with the restart problem.

It would be nice if someone with Radeon 6xxx/4x30s would try this to see if the patches are applicable.

I updated the repo. Final patch is SSDT only, LNKS loop is not removed (unless something causes an issue, I tend to leave it alone). DSDT patch is still present in the repo but not exposed in MaciASL.

I'm not sure this should go into the ProBook Installer without further testing and with the restart problem.

It would be nice if someone with Radeon 6xxx/4x30s would try this to see if the patches are applicable.

Hi,I have 4530s with radeon 6470,your final ssdt patch can`t disable DGFX.By the way,when use nguyenmac`s dsdt patch from first page everything seems to be fine(sleep,restart ...).I am attaching not patched ssdt.

Attachments

• SSDT5.aml.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 83
Hi,I have 4530s with radeon 6470,your final ssdt patch can`t disable DGFX.By the way,when use nguyenmac`s dsdt patch from first page everything seems to be fine(sleep,restart ...).I am attaching not patched ssdt.

Thanks for your contribution. Btw, can you give me the link to the success patch I posted?

Thanks for your contribution. Btw, can you give me the link to the success patch I posted?

Hi,I`ve patched my dsdt like one from post 4.

The patches were written for the 4540s, not 4530s. Using the SSDT you posted, I have added some more patches to handle the 4530s case. Please try it and report back. Include ioreg for troubleshooting: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Hi,I`ve patched my dsdt like one from post 4.

So you patched it based on the DSDT I posted? How many _OFF did you call in DSDT?

Try RehabMan's new patch, it's easier and can apply to many laptop.

Attachments

• O’s MacBook Pro.zip
    374.7 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back