Contribute
Register

[HELP] Disable HD 7650M in DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all.By the way I had such problems ,when I tried clover.

This is interesting. I might try to patch again from all the fresh original ssdt/dsdt to see if I had overlooked/overdone something.

Not at all.By the way I had such problems ,when I tried clover.

You mean Auto restart after wake right? It' known issue because you're using 4530s.

Interesting that the same SSDT patch works well on 4530s, and not on 4540s...

Interesting that the same SSDT patch works well on 4530s, and not on 4540s...

Well, so far, we have only one test-case on each. Not enough testing to draw any conclusions...

Well, so far, we have only one test-case on each. Not enough testing to draw any conclusions...

RehabMan, you seem to have both machine, what say your experience? If you have done on your machines that is.

RehabMan, you seem to have both machine, what say your experience? If you have done on your machines that is.

My computers do not have Radeon.

The latest patch works for me on 4540s without the shutdown on restart bug.

EDIT: Display stays off after wake :(

What are your configurations?

You must remove _OFF at _WAK in DSDT (if you did add it)

I've applied the latest git patches to my DSDT/SSDT-7.
Sometimes the display comes back on.

Guys in my case, I disabled AMD 7650 in BIOS, then installed my triple-boot using nguyenmac's guide, I patched my DSDT using PBI 6.1.11 and finally re-enabled AMD 7650 in BIOS. I have no problems related to graphic cards. I can use both graphic cards in windows and HD4000 in mac.

On previous BIOS, I had some problems like when I enabled AMD 7650 I couldn't boot to Mac and even Windows, but after updating BIOS to F.43 that's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back