Contribute
Register

Help! Couldn't alloc class "AppleHDAController" - GA-Z77X-UD5H - i7 3770K - GTX670

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
Evga GTX 670 FTW
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have chosen this build GA-Z77X-UD5H - i7 3770K - GTX670 because it should be easy to set up, as this is my first Hackintosh. But when installing via UniBeast, I get stuck.

I have tried just about every combination of -x, -v, GraphicsEnabler=0 and PCIRootUID=0.
But every time i get stuck with the message: Couldn't alloc class "AppleHDAController"

I have also tried disconnecting the GTX670 and running on the internal graphics, but no help.

I have search all the forums of the web, discovered that many others has this issue, but haven't found a solution.

I followed the guide to create the UniBeast, and the UEFI bios guide as well.

Please help me! I don't want to give up on this awesome build, but right now I am quite sad that I have spend a lot of money on an awesome PC, but cant run my favorite OS.

I have chosen this build GA-Z77X-UD5H - i7 3770K - GTX670 because it should be easy to set up, as this is my first Hackintosh. But when installing via UniBeast, I get stuck.

I have tried just about every combination of -x, -v, GraphicsEnabler=0 and PCIRootUID=0.
But every time i get stuck with the message: Couldn't alloc class "AppleHDAController"

I have also tried disconnecting the GTX670 and running on the internal graphics, but no help.

I have search all the forums of the web, discovered that many others has this issue, but haven't found a solution.

I followed the guide to create the UniBeast, and the UEFI bios guide as well.

Please help me! I don't want to give up on this awesome build, but right now I am quite sad that I have spend a lot of money on an awesome PC, but cant run my favorite OS.
You first started this post in janurary... man i really wonder what we have to do to get help on this forum!!

Yeah, it's hopeless.. I've tried posting ob other threads, but with no help. One guy was really helpfull though, but wasent able to solve my problem. So I'm stuck with Windows for now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back