Contribute
Register

Help Building Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I get the list of noiseless coolers that doesn't interfere with high profile memory modules? :crazy:

I know that Noctua NH_D14 is the best noiseless but the review on the overclockersclub.com says that it might not fit smaller cases and will interfere with high profile memory heatsinks. As far as I know Cooler Master CM 690 II Advance ATX Mid-Tower Case isn't very small. G.Skill memory modules with 7-7-7-21 at $129.99 are cunning.

wanna_buy said:
So there won't be any problem installing Mac OS X from Blu-Ray drive? I hope that at least it can read and write DVD disks using Blu-Ray drive. :D

If using a Gigabyte P55 board, use the blue Intel SATA ports- not the white Gigabyte SATA ports.
Do I have to install each OS on a separate drive?Do I ave to use blue intel SATA ports only form Mac OS X drive or also for Windows drive too?

I *think* you only need to use the Blue SATA ports ONLY on initial install. If you follow Lnx2Mac kext and BIOS guide on his blog, the white ports should work after you have everything set up and running.

Someone correct me on that if I'm wrong, but I'm sure I read that somewhere o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back