Contribute
Register

[HELP] Broken kext - High Sierra Hackintosh NOT START

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted the indicated kext and inserted in efi lilu kext and WhateverGreen kext. Now the system does not start and it gives me an error on an NTFS data disk that I use with the windows system.
test by unplugging your other hard drives

'Waiting for DSMOS' without a corresponding 'DSMOS has arrived' implies a missing or corrupt FakeSMC.kext or maybe it just didn't get that far.

I tried to remove the disks with no success. I entered FakeSMC.kext in EFI, reconnected the disks and the system started, with the usual glitches and the network card not working.

Attachments

• photo_2021-08-22_15-34-15.jpg
    photo_2021-08-22_15-34-15.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 34
I tried to remove the disks with no success. I entered FakeSMC.kext in EFI, reconnected the disks and the system started, with the usual glitches and the network card not working.
you only need 1 network card kext

also remove them from there and just have your kexts in clover/kexts/other (leave AppleHDA.kext in /S/L/E

you only need 1 network card kext

also remove them from there and just have your kexts in clover/kexts/other (leave AppleHDA.kext in /S/L/E
Ok AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext is for my ethernet. Now it's work.

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-08-22 alle 15.56.39.png
    Schermata 2021-08-22 alle 15.56.39.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 27
upload your latest clover folder
i need to install nvidia webdrivers but they are not available for my 10.13.6 (17G66) version.

When I had done the installation I had overcome this problem well but I don't remember how

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.5 MB · Views: 38
i need to install nvidia webdrivers but they are not available for my 10.13.6 (17G66) version.

When I had done the installation I had overcome this problem well but I don't remember how
maybe this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back