Contribute
Register

Help Apple Logo Shows up and reboot then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys i have a Problem!
I try to install Hackintosh on my PC and it wont work!

Whats Happening?
Apple Logo shows up and reboots after ca.2-5 sec and No Progressbar!

What i Tried?
Remove Ram to 8GB
Changed Graphicscard from 970 to 750 ti
Remaked 4 Times the Usb

Ps: My Cpu is non K

Screenshot:
What Came Out with -v:

UABd4vI.jpg

Boot Flags:
dGC4OSL.jpg

Hope You can read it when not :dart= 0 nv_disable=1 nvda_drv=1 ncpi=0x3000
I Tried In All Cominations Without and more!

PC Specs Again:
Intel i7 4790 No K Variant
Nvidia Gtx 750 TI
Gigabyte Ga-Z79X-UD5H

So i hope somebody can Help me!

Did you turn off the Serial Port, did you turn off CSM, did you turn off VT-d, did you turn off Speed Step, did you turn off Safe Boot, did you turn off all the C-States, did you turn off all over clocking, did you turn on XCHI... DId you create UniBeast as an UEFI bootloader? If so, did you select UEFI:USB in the boot selection screen?

Did you turn off the Serial Port, did you turn off CSM, did you turn off VT-d, did you turn off Speed Step, did you turn off Safe Boot, did you turn off all the C-States, did you turn off all over clocking, did you turn on XCHI... DId you create UniBeast as an UEFI bootloader? If so, did you select UEFI:USB in the boot selection screen?
Did you turn off the Serial Port,? did you turn off CSM? did you turn off all the C-States? Did you turn off the Serial Port,??

Tried all your steps still same...

Do you have some info`?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back