ASUS Z170 Pro
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hey,

After Installing Mojave from High Sierra and placing apfs.efi and ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi in thier respective folder.....

... clover now shows up with a "preeboot" and "file vault' option as well as my Mojave clover option (and ofc "Recovery HD")

It boots into Mojave okay (minus the Nvidia graphics drivers ofc)

BUT - WHY DOES MY CLOVER LOOK LIKE THIS.... (attachment below)

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Kind Regards

CHRIS

Attachments

• 56450548_303030073710894_2132335341296680960_n.jpg
    56450548_303030073710894_2132335341296680960_n.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 182
Hey,

After Installing Mojave from High Sierra and placing apfs.efi and ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi in thier respective folder.....

... clover now shows up with a "preeboot" and "file vault' option as well as my Mojave clover option (and ofc "Recovery HD")

It boots into Mojave okay (minus the Nvidia graphics drivers ofc)

BUT - WHY DOES MY CLOVER LOOK LIKE THIS.... (attachment below)

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Kind Regards

CHRIS

Hi there,

Is your question about the extra icons showing, or the fact that yours are small yellow-striped squares?

Both I guess

No idea about the icon artwork. Check Theme settings in config.pist and then the actual folder the theme is in etc.

The extra icons are a normal part of APFS on Mojave and High Sierra. You can hide them using a simple command. Perhaps edit it in using Clover Configurator?

pre.jpg

:)

Okay Thanks for helping me with hiding the preboot - that all worked.

Whats really confusing me is this theme thing.

It all seems to be ready and okay but still the logos dont show. really strange.

Okay Thanks for helping me with hiding the preboot - that all worked.

Whats really confusing me is this theme thing.

It all seems to be ready and okay but still the logos dont show. really strange.

Not sure, but remember if your build is as described in your profile, there are currently no Nvidia web-drivers for Mojave. Your GPU may once have been natively recognised, but things seem to be changing with each update on that front. Check out the Graphics forum for any pointers :thumbup:

Not sure, but remember if your build is as described in your profile, there are currently no Nvidia web-drivers for Mojave. Your GPU may once have been natively recognised, but things seem to be changing with each update on that front. Check out the Graphics forum for any pointers :thumbup:

okay - Thanks for all the help so far - ill see what the graphics forums are saying - I didnt consider the fact that the lack of Nvidia drivers could cause this.

I double checked the theme files in my saves in my High Sierra EFI and they were the same. Also the boot options were still displaying correctly for my HS boots even when booting from the "MOJAVE TEST" ssd - but still the logos for Mojave still show up as those black and yellow bar logos. Strange huh!!!

WHY DOES MY CLOVER LOOK LIKE THIS
There have been previous posts about this problem, try Search to see if there is a solution.
The easiest way out of it though is to just change the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back