Contribute
Register

HDMI Not working on Intel 520 on Acer Aspire F 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried with your plist and ACPI Folder. Computer boot up and everything works except from HDMI as before :(

I tried with your plist and ACPI Folder. Computer boot up and everything works except from HDMI as before :(
from your previous images from hackintool, your port connector is 1 for HDMI (mine is set to 2) you will need to change accordingly

It's unstable, rebooted with my plist and now it seems to work but still no audio and no 4k. Really unstable.

Please help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 56
It's unstable, rebooted with my plist and now it seems to work but still no audio and no 4k. Really unstable.

Please help
also you may need:
FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
FakePCIID.kext

The one which seems to work is using my plist but as Device Properties the one you sent me before, from your notebook

Ok installing Fakepciid and fakepciid intel hdmi audio.

In L E is this right?

Okay I have Installed these two kexts but audio still works from internal speskers :(

Okay I have Installed these two kexts but audio still works from internal speskers :(
you will need to upload new problem reporting files if you have made changes....

(Another strange fact: so now internal display is black even with the cable arleady plugged, if i close the laptoo and wait 10 seconds like, and i open it, both displays work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back