Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi folks!

I recently built my first Hackintosh with
GA-Z87X-UD5 TH
i7 4770K
GTX 770.
32gb

It works pretty well, the post installation wasn't a big trouble. I activated HDMI audio with this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/70765-mountain-lion-hdmi-audio-113.html
My Monitor has integrated speakers which works via HDMI. I have also external speakers plugged in (onboard audio, on the back of my tower).
My problem is the following: Everytime I boot my system, I've got HDMI sound (monitor speakers) but no onboard audio. When I plug out my external speakers and plug the audio cable into the front side of my system, HDMI audio disappears and I can only hear my onboard audio (external speakers). When I leave my audio cable plugged in the front, it stays like above (no monitor speakers, only onboard audio).

So my question is:
How do I enable both? HDMI and onboard audio (on the back) from the beginning, without having to reconnect my external speaker's cable after every reboot? (I prefer my audio cable plugged in in the back...)
And if that is not possible, how do I disable HDMI audio, so that I only use onboard sound?

Looking forward to your responds!

STECX

Oh that was easy!
Thanks for your help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back