Contribute
Register

HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm also facing the same situation. I don't see IMEI in IOReg. Is there some settings in BIOS that needs to be enabled? Or does it require an SSDT to add the IMEI device?
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Yeah I guess theres something there but I don't know what to do from here on

C:\Users\statu\Downloads\MEInfo_8series\MEInfo\Windows64>meinfowin64.exe -verbose

Intel(R) MEInfo Version: 9.0.21.1452

Copyright(C) 2005 - 2013, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

FW Status Register1: 0x1E040195

FW Status Register2: 0x16522116

FW Status Register3: 0x00000200

FW Status Register4: 0x00004000

FW Status Register5: 0x00000000

FW Status Register6: 0x00000000

CurrentState: Normal

ManufacturingMode: Enabled

FlashPartition: Valid

OperationalState: Bring Up

InitComplete: Initializing

BUPLoadState: Success

ErrorCode: No Error

ModeOfOperation: Unsecured mode by H/W jumper

Phase: BringUp

ICC: Valid OEM data, ICC programmed

ME File System Corrupted: No

PhaseStatus: UNKNOWN

HECI device is found to be disabled.

Error 9256: Communication error between application and Intel(R) ME module (FW Update client)

Error 9256: Communication error between application and Intel(R) ME module (FW Update client)

HECI device is found to be disabled.

Is the board new?
If so, return it.

If not, maybe the previous owner tampered/disabled the IMEI. There are some paranoid people that do that.
You could always try reflashing current BIOS.
Or start googling on how people generally disable the IMEI, and perhaps you'll stumble on a way to restore it.

Been struggling to get the GPU working with correct settings since around june with no luck. It had F5 on it back then, a bios upgrade was one of them things I tried to see if it would help but it never changed anything.

Been struggling to get the GPU working with correct settings since around june with no luck. It had F5 on it back then, a bios upgrade was one of them things I tried to see if it would help but it never changed anything.

Without an IMEI, the IGPU will not work on macOS.
That is the problem you must solve first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back