Contribute
Register

HD3000 Screen Artifacting and Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, replacing a screen on a 7 year old laptop isn't smart. It's a bulky broken piece of **** and needs to be replaced. I stand by my decision of saving up for my next hackbook project

+1

I have a perfectly working, nice condition ProBook 4530s (Sandy Bridge i3, 6-series chipset), and I would not consider upgrading it at this point. Sandy/6-series is old, and it shows.

+1

I have a perfectly working, nice condition ProBook 4530s (Sandy Bridge i3, 6-series chipset), and I would not consider upgrading it at this point. Sandy/6-series is old, and it shows.

I feel that spending money on newer hardware is a waste of money. Hence i have a Quad Core i7 in my Probook so i dont really need to upgrade no point anyway it works.

Again. I have nothing against old technology, but the point of a laptop is to be somehow portable. When your laptop can't power on without a power brick and cable I say it's time for an upgrade. How can you possibly think it would be a good idea to upgrade my laptop you have to see this piece of ****. My gaming pc (windows) had an i5 from 2011. So its not like I'm a spoiled ****. It's just that I want a fully funcional/non-broken laptop and this 7 year old acer isn't doing the job.

Again. I have nothing against old technology, but the point of a laptop is to be somehow portable. When your laptop can't power on without a power brick and cable I say it's time for an upgrade. How can you possibly think it would be a good idea to upgrade my laptop you have to see this piece of ****. My gaming pc (windows) had an i5 from 2011. So its not like I'm a spoiled ****. It's just that I want a fully funcional/non-broken laptop and this 7 year old acer isn't doing the job.

Acers build quality ain't that good anyway. Made with crappy plastic one of the reasons why I like my 4530s its build quality is quite.

I know. One question why is the HP probook series so "hackable". Is it just because the parts are coincidentaly compatible with osx or was there colaboration with apple?

I know. One question why is the HP probook series so "hackable". Is it just because the parts are coincidentaly compatible with osx or was there colaboration with apple?

It is because certain individuals bothered to write down the procedures required to hack it... and develop the software that is needed.

Last edited:
It is because certain individuals bothered down the procedures required to hack it... and develop the software that is needed.
Ok thanks. I may pickup an HP Probook then:thumbup:

It is because certain individuals bothered to write down the procedures required to hack it... and develop the software that is needed.

And that person is you RehabMan :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back