Graphics
AMD RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

I just installed my first Hackintosh and I am very happy, but I am still trying to get the Intel HD 4600 graphics to work. I had to remove the HD5000 kexts to get it to boot. I tried adding them again but without any luck. I also tried to boot with various flags: GraphicsEnabler=Yes, no difference since no kext is loaded for my graphics. Does anybody know how to load the correct kext and enable QE and CA?

Thanks.

Christian

Hi

I just installed my first Hackintosh and I am very happy, but I am still trying to get the Intel HD 4600 graphics to work. I had to remove the HD5000 kexts to get it to boot. I tried adding them again but without any luck. I also tried to boot with various flags: GraphicsEnabler=Yes, no difference since no kext is loaded for my graphics. Does anybody know how to load the correct kext and enable QE and CA?

Thanks.

Christian

Deleting Kexts is definitely not the way to make things work. I would put the kexts back or do a clean install. I have never removed any kexts from OS X installation. There is a new release of MultiBeast - Mountain Lion 5.5.2 that has better compatibility for HD4600.

Could please fill out your profile/signature of your build specs as requested in the tonymacx86.com Rules. This will help assist others in helping you. Thanks

Hi

I actually got everything working yesterday. I copied kext starting with apple inc. hd5000 kext back using kextbeast and I ran multibeast with dsdt free installation and everything worked.

Thanks.

Hi

I actually got everything working yesterday. I copied kext starting with apple inc. hd5000 kext back using kextbeast and I ran multibeast with dsdt free installation and everything worked.

Thanks.

Thats great news. Pleased for you:thumbup:

Hello,

I am working an a similar configuration but am unable to get my graphics card and sound activated.
Also have you been able to boot system normally or only in the safe mode with the USB inserted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have been trying to work on the system for the past 5 days but no luck.

Regards,

Rajiv JAIN

Hello,

I am working an a similar configuration but am unable to get my graphics card and sound activated.
Also have you been able to boot system normally or only in the safe mode with the USB inserted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have been trying to work on the system for the past 5 days but no luck.

Regards,

Rajiv JAIN

What are your full system specs, your profile is missing the vital key which is the motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back