Motherboard
Asus H170I - PLUS D3
CPU
Intel core i5 6600
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hello! Im having problems installing OSX El Capitan. First of all, when I run Unibeast, It takes ages and I end up with two volumes, one called USB (The one I named in Unibeast) and "EFI". I've watched videos and read posts and no one seems to have the second oneo_O.

Then, when I try to run it on the pc in clover, the apple logo appears and it loads half way and then it black screens. It's very frustrating because just a few months ago I got it to load the os and install everthing... (Then I screwed it up somehow.) I tried booting in verbose mode and took a pic, but still don't understant it.

I have two drives a 500gb ssd and a 1tb hdd. Also, ive heard that it's a good idea to use a 2.0 port but my motherboard and case only have 3.0 ones. A few months back I installed linux to make sure the hardware is fine (and it is.) but after that I took the ssd and formated it on this pc. I was tupid knowing that when installing osx it formats it anyway but I have a feeling I may have formated it badly.

Any Ideas?:banghead:
Please help!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back