Contribute
Register

Haswell HD4600 work or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RehabMan had another go with up to date FakeSMC still no different.sent another clover zip thanks

No verbose boot photo provided.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

hi aluisco,

have you managed to install High Sierra Beta 6 on your ASUS X450JN laptop?

Thx!

Nop, I get many error and I try multiple times to do this, right now I'm triying update from Sierra and here is the verbose photos and my CLOFER folder attached.

And if I try to start without verbose mode, stuck at apple and spining whell forever ....

Regards,

20170829_140607.jpg
20170829_141516.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.8 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
hi Rehab,

so far no one with Haswell HD4600 laptops has managed to install High Sierra beta 5 or beta 6...

this is my verbose result:

"com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds"

maybe we need your help...

Thx!

hi Rehab,

so far no one with Haswell HD4600 laptops has managed to install High Sierra beta 5 or beta 6...

"com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds"

Thx!

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Beta 5 and 6 are obsolete. Current version is beta 7.

hi Rehab,

Thx!
hi Sandro its still the same on beta 7 for me
(macbook-pro.home.com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.windowserver) <notice>: service only ran for 8 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds)

Hi RehabMan thanks I been through all faq over and over but the prob still remains on my Msi Haswell HD4600 laptop
(macbook-pro.home.com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.windowserver) <notice>: service only ran for 8 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds) just stays here forever.only started Happing on high Sierra beta 4 5 6 no problem on beta 1 2 3

You need to compile the ACPI file to disable the Nvidia graphics card.

hi Rehab,

I think that from Beta 5 on, Windows 10 partition isn't supported ...

is it right?

Thx!

I haven't had any issue with a Windows 10 partition being present.

still the same on beta 8 for me
(macbook-pro.home.com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.windowserver) <notice>: service only ran for 8 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds)still as no one got Haswell HD4600 to work yet ?

still the same on beta 8 for me
(macbook-pro.home.com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.windowserver) <notice>: service only ran for 8 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds)still as no one got Haswell HD4600 to work yet ?

Try disabling your Nvidia.
Some are reporting that it conflicts, even with nv_disable=1.

Note:
- if you do it from BIOS and have patched ACPI, make sure you re-extract/re-patch
- if you do it via ACPI edits, make sure your ACPI is done correctly (guide is linked from the laptop FAQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back