Contribute
Register

Haswell HD4600 work or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that, I'm trying very hard to install HS in my laptop, I already got patched and disable discrete graphics, sorry if in any moment you think I'm against you, I try to install on my laptop several times, always the same problem.

I will appreciate a lot if you can help me, even with my other stuff like my bluetooth, I have the Mini PCIe QCA9565 and the wifi is working fine, and the bluetooth is detected out uf the box but is not working I review the USB BUS and is present but nobody can see and don't see anything :)

Thanks

Your ioreg shows you're running Sierra.

Thanks for that, I'm trying very hard to install HS in my laptop, I already got patched and disable discrete graphics, sorry if in any moment you think I'm against you, I try to install on my laptop several times, always the same problem.

I will appreciate a lot if you can help me, even with my other stuff like my bluetooth, I have the Mini PCIe QCA9565 and the wifi is working fine, and the bluetooth is detected out uf the box but is not working I review the USB BUS and is present but nobody can see and don't see anything :)

Thanks
Ok im working on it,will upload files after im done with them.

Your ioreg shows you're running Sierra.
Yep, I'm patching all because the installer in HS don't work for me, today I will try to install and I will post result with the @Sniki help.

Yep, I'm patching all because the installer in HS don't work for me, today I will try to install and I will post result with the @Sniki help.

You have no kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other.
No expectation you can run the 10.13 installer without FakeSMC.kext.
FakeSMC.kext is required for all hacks.

You have no kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other.
No expectation you can run the 10.13 installer without FakeSMC.kext.
FakeSMC.kext is required for all hacks.

Yes I have no kexts inside EFI/Clover/kexts/Other because I install all in /S/L/E even FakeSMC.kext, this is the clover I use in Sierra, for installing HS I copy this folder and include the kexts I need.

The system in Sierra is working fine (I think), now I will try to install HS using the same EFI folder with ACPI patched and I will see the result. I'm downloading the latest HS Beta 8.

Thanks anyway, maybe you can help me with the Bluetooth I see in BUS USB but isn't working fine, I apply the kext for Atheros you have an don't see any change.

Regards,

Yes I have no kexts inside EFI/Clover/kexts/Other because I install all in /S/L/E even FakeSMC.kext, this is the clover I use in Sierra, for installing HS I copy this folder and include the kexts I need.

But for the installer, it does not matter what you have in /S/L/E.
The installer requires you to use kext injection for essential kexts such as FakeSMC.kext.

Note also that you need your essential kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other to boot the recovery partition.
It is the entire purpose of InjectKexts=Detect... determine when EFI/Clover/kexts are injected (FakeSMC not present in kernel cache) and when they are not (FakeSMC in kernel cache).

But for the installer, it does not matter what you have in /S/L/E.
The installer requires you to use kext injection for essential kexts such as FakeSMC.kext.

Note also that you need your essential kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other to boot the recovery partition.
It is the entire purpose of InjectKexts=Detect... determine when EFI/Clover/kexts are injected (FakeSMC not present in kernel cache) and when they are not (FakeSMC in kernel cache).

Ok I understand so I need to modify this, and about my Bluetooth issue ??? Please see IOReg and tell me what I need to do???

Ok I understand so I need to modify this, and about my Bluetooth issue ??? Please see IOReg and tell me what I need to do???

You should open a separate thread. This thread is "Haswell HD4600..."

@RehabMan and @Sniki today finally I can make clean install of HS Beta 7 I think, Just need patch for Audio ALC269 and make some corrections for my Bluetooth, Nvidia GT840M is disabled by APCI, thanks for your help but @Sniki please I will wait for your help to patching everything and give me some clear config.plist hahah

I want to give you a BIG THANKS for all your help and posts, I will open new thread for my others problem.

I post the picture bellow.
Captura de pantalla 2017-09-04 a las 19.28.52.png

Ok im working on it,will upload files after im done with them.

I patch many things but I can't get the battery working properly ... Help me with this if you finally have the time to patch my ACPI tables ...

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back