Contribute
Register

Haswell HD4600 work or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

I read many times but I don't understand all ... I don't see the lines I need to modify ... I try to patch using this battery_ASUS-G75vw.txt from your repo but always get one error:

Code:
Store (B1B2(B0S0,B0S1), Local6)

Object does not exist (B0S0)
Object does not exist (B0S1)

I discover that is B0ST divided in two and it's fine, I try to modify this but this line I don't know how to modify:
Code:
Name (B0ST, Zero)

I try several ways to modify but unsuccessful ... always get error ....

Can you help me??

I read many times but I don't understand all ... I don't see the lines I need to modify ... I try to patch using this battery_ASUS-G75vw.txt from your repo but always get one error:

Code:
Store (B1B2(B0S0,B0S1), Local6)

Object does not exist (B0S0)
Object does not exist (B0S1)

I discover that is B0ST divided in two and it's fine, I try to modify this but this line I don't know how to modify:
Code:
Name (B0ST, Zero)

I try several ways to modify but unsuccessful ... always get error ....

Can you help me??

Most ASUS laptops can use one of the two ASUS patches already in the laptop patch repo.
Try the VivoBook/N55SL one first.

Most ASUS laptops can use one of the two ASUS patches already in the laptop patch repo.
Try the VivoBook/N55SL one first.

I try both and with this you say I obtain more errors ... Please can take a look and help me??

hi Rehab,

so far no one with Haswell HD4600 laptops has managed to install High Sierra beta 5 or beta 6...

this is my verbose result:

"com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds"

maybe we need your help...

Thx!
I have the same problem with hd5600

Last edited:
I try both and with this you say I obtain more errors ... Please can take a look and help me??

No one here is clairvoyant.
What errors?

No one here is clairvoyant.
What errors?

I mean can you help me patching my battery, also is working but without any patch, I apply multiple patches in my DSDT and I think don't need more patches ... If you don't think so please guide me ...

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    557.1 KB · Views: 186
I mean can you help me patching my battery, also is working but without any patch, I apply multiple patches in my DSDT and I think don't need more patches ... If you don't think so please guide me ...

Off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back