Contribute
Register

Has anyone tried Rapoo T6 Mouse (Magic Mouse-type mouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was looking for a multi-touch / gestures mouse that's not the Magic Mouse or Apple Trackpad (not good with the trackpad, and Magic Mouse is so expensive).

I have the Magic Mouse on my Mac, and it works well, but didn't want to pay so much. I saw a Rapoo T6 mouse that looks like it does the same thing. All the Youtube videos on it were in Russian, and I can't seem to find a site with more than one review (people say the scrolling doesn't work well, but the following link didn't complain and one Youtube video I saw showed him scrolling and it seemed fine).

http://pcworld.co.nz/pcworld/pcw.nsf/reviews/rapoo-t6

It can be found for like $35, but don't want to waste $35 if I end up needing to pay another $70 for a Magic Mouse. Anyone tried?

It doesn't look like the mouse has OSX drivers so I doubt there will be any type of multi touch support unless your using it in windows. My advice would be just save up the extra money and get the magic mouse.

Thanks Kongzilla, I was about to order it but that makes sense. It is nice having the MagicMouse gestures on my iMac, was hoping for the same on my HackPro without the added costs. Guess I'll either save for the Apple-gear or get some nice Logitech stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back