Contribute
Register

Hard drive not detected during Lion Unibeast install

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very weird problem, but at least it works now!

Try using BridgeHelper 4.0.1, and not the latest one. I have had the same issue, using 4.0.1 has worked for me.

Thanks buddy... u just save my soul. BridgeHelper 4.0.1 solved my problem. Previously i was trying with 5.0. My mobo is Z77D3H with the IVY bridge 3700k processor. Now my system is running like Aeroplane.. :)

Try using BridgeHelper 4.0.1, and not the latest one. I have had the same issue, using 4.0.1 has worked for me.

You are a lifesaver. I ran into the same problem, and this worked like a charm. Much appreciated :clap:

My installation is also not detecting my hard drive. I tried installing Bridgehelper 4.0.1 to my installation USB, but it's still not recognizing my hard drive. Do you know another solution, maybe an other version of Brdigehelper?

Thanks in advance!

Recently I was able to fix all my problems with the following code at startup, no matter where my drive was plugged in:
Code:
rd=disk0s1

hi, Im having the same exact problem with my segate baracuda 500gb, where do you enter that line of code? i tried in the chimeara boot loader and the drive still wasn't there.:banghead:

I was having the same problem, however it was installing mountain lion.

When I got to the point where it asks to select a hard drive to install to, it was showing nothing.

I checked the bios and it was detecting my drive. So no problem there

So I went up to Disk Utility and formatted the drive and went back to disk select. Voila it showed up for me. :lol::lol:

I was having the same problem with installing Mountain Lion. Both my hard drives, Seagate Barracuda 2TB and Sandisk SSD 240gb, were not detected until I restored them using Mac OS Extended (Journaled).. voila!:ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back