Contribute
Register

Hang before setup on Toshiba C660

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created the USB installation following your guide step by step and it keeps saying Waiting for DSMOS. You can see the EFI folder here. Thank you!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 93
I created the USB installation following your guide step by step and it keeps saying Waiting for DSMOS. You can see the EFI folder here. Thank you!

Boot verbose, show photo.

That is what I get
IMG_8350.jpg

It is the only EFI I got. My hard disk has been initialized, so it's empty. The EFI I provided it's the only one and it's located in my flash drive, in fact if I see the arguments while I'm in the boot loader I see the one I download from you. Help me please.

It is the only EFI I got. My hard disk has been initialized, so it's empty. The EFI I provided it's the only one and it's located in my flash drive, in fact if I see the arguments while I'm in the boot loader I see the one I download from you. Help me please.

You will need to boot verbose to see if you see FakeSMC load. Use video capture if it goes by too fast. Also press space bar in Clover so you know what Clover is going to do as far as kext injection.

Make sure your USB is MBR, two partitions as recommended in the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back