Asus s400ca
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys,

Recently, i installed yosemite 10.10.2 on my Asus s400ca by using the unibeast method, everything works perfectly, but i have some issues with the wifi and sound. I have searched into the internet for this issues, and i still don´t get this to work. I have tried some of the multibeast method , but not work too.
Can you help me with this ?

Tks

Hi Guys,

Recently, i installed yosemite 10.10.2 on my Asus s400ca by using the unibeast method, everything works perfectly, but i have some issues with the wifi and sound. I have searched into the internet for this issues, and i still don´t get this to work. I have tried some of the multibeast method , but not work too.
Can you help me with this ?

Tks

Not a guide. Moved to Yosemite Laptop Support.

WiFi: Depends on having compatible hardware. Use DPCIManager->PCI List to find out what you have. Compatible chipsets and the procedures for making them work are covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back