Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone!

Im a begginer, and sorry for my broken english.

Well, i had my PC working smoothly with hackintosh, and when it start, shows a screen like that:

flag.png

But now, i installed Windows 7 in other partition, and when i turn on my PC it runs directly the windows, and the dual boot screen dont appear anymore. So i cant select the mac anymore :oops:

Can someone help me?

Hello everyone!

Im a begginer, and sorry for my broken english.

Well, i had my PC working smoothly with hackintosh, and when it start, shows a screen like that:

View attachment 92637

But now, i installed Windows 7 in other partition, and when i turn on my PC it runs directly the windows, and the dual boot screen dont appear anymore. So i cant select the mac anymore :oops:

Can someone help me?

Its always best to fill out your hardware details when you are online - gives others an idea of what the problem could be. Please note that Snow Leopard is not suitable for Ivy Bridge nor Haswell hardware. You need to upgrade to Mountain Lion or better still Mavericks.

When dual booting with another OS it is always best practice to use individual drives for each OS. HDDs and SSDs are more affordable now that ever before plus your not paying for Mavericks from the App Store.

I suggest that you have a read of the 'sticky' at the top of the multi boot section of the forum:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/

Good luck

Adrian B

Can someone help me?

Boot with your OS X UniBeast USB.
Select OS X icon and boot to desktop
Run MultiBeast to install only the Chimera bootloader.
Eject USB and remoce it
Reboot.
Done - fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back