Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Samsung 480, 580 & 780 and KEXT's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I managed to install Snow Leopard using Iboot, Multibeast and some kexts for audio, Wlan and the battery-indicator.

* Can somebody tell me where I can find an easy tutorial, step-by-step guide to get the brightness slider and sleep-function working?

* Is there a way to disable the screen (like using the FN-key with the function key under Windows7)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Stoffel

ibetosantana said:
antagon said:
ibetosantana said:
hei men are unable to install mac on a samsung R480 since it only starts with the-x, and the time to upgrade get a kernel panic and after that I can not start. I'm doing with the guide multibeast iBoot
could you help me with the correct installation? greetings from mexico

did u really use the 10.6.3 version of osx to install or just 10.6.0 ???

i use the 10.6.3 to install and to upgrade use 10.6.0 and get a kernel panic..

x2

please help! from chile!

StoffelXYZ said:
Hello,

I managed to install Snow Leopard using Iboot, Multibeast and some kexts for audio, Wlan and the battery-indicator.

Stoffel

Hello Stoffel,

How did you make the lan working please ?

Any help is welcome.

Dev

StoffelXYZ said:
Hello,

Wlan (Wireless LAN) works! Not LAN !

Greetings,

Stoffel

Thanks Stoffel,

I did not managed to use wlan too.. SL 10.6.6
Any kext ?

Alain

Hello,

The attached kext gives me WLAN on my R780 with SL 10.6.7.

If you find a solution to give me a working brightness slider and "sleep"-function ... LET ME KNOW, please :wave:

Grtz

Attachments

• IO80211Family.kext.zip
    63.7 KB · Views: 133
Who has successfully installed OSX on a Samsung R580 i3-330M @ 2.13GHz on an Intel HM55 with GeForce GT 330M? I've got it to install on a fresh 10.6.0, but when I try to do a combo update (tried with 10.6.7, 1.6.6, and 10.6.3) it kernel panics and I can't continue with MultiBeast. I also tried without doing any updates and MultiBeast on the fresh 10.6.0, but when I restart I can't load up OSX, it gives me "hibernate image too old xx seconds".

Hi, I have currently running a Snow Leopard 10.6.7 on a Samsung R580 i3 330 and Nvidia 330M, installed and updated 10.6.3 with 10.6.7 combo, the issue is to make a copy of the kernel and kext before to upgrade and after upgrade and put back without rebooting the kernel and kext kept back in place, then without rebooting and it always run the utility for kext later and after passing the kext restart utility, with it must restarted without panic. Good luck.

I have a another problem, I can not boot from the hard drive without iBoot dsdt I tested with a R480 but I can not boot directly, I imagine I'll be doing something wrong, greetings and thanks.

Successfully got a working Samsung i3 M 330 with GeForce Gt 310M using iBoot 3.0.4 and Retail 10.6.3 with 10.6.7 Combo Update. Out the box graphics works fine as well as bluetooth. Now need to fix up audio, WIFI and many more. Can anyone help me? I download an IO82011Family.kext for AR9285, but don't know if it installed. I dragged it with Kext helper and ran Kext Utility + Restarted, but still no network.

PS. Anyone know or have Sleep working? When I put it to sleep I have to boot with iBoot in safe mode.

PPS. Added a SleepEnabler kext and goes to a KP in this pic:
reprs.jpg

Now I can't boot back. I've tried booting with -x -f -v -s as well as with iBoot and it still won't load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back