Contribute
Register

Hackintosh possible for this (good) 4 years pc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said yesterday I can't access to OSX so I can't download elcapitan nor create ssdt.

The install of snow leopard dvd seems to be ok (about 10 minutes). He says the installation is finished and he needs to reboot. After the reeboot he crashes at the very beginning of snow leopard loading. I can't access anything I'm stuck with the lines loading.
In fact the screen displays a lot of lines and some are diplayed several times (kernel panic ?).

I was thinking to ssdt issue ... Any advice ?

(I still don't know anyone whith a mac.)
After installing SL, you need to reboot with iBoot to boot into SL and run MultiBeast for SL to get access to the Internet to download the SL 10.6.8 combo update. (You need to update to 10.6.8 to access the Apple Mac App Store.) After installing the Combo update and booting (again) with iBoot, use MultiBeast to reinstall your Ethernet driver and create an Apple Mac App Store account and then download El Capitan.

Good luck! :thumbup:

I don't understand why I can't access internet. Before or after using Multibeast I never have ethernet recognized.
Am I missing something ? Multibeast drivers aren't for my ethernet adaptator (BCM57781) ?
Where can I downlad them ?

Actually I've uptudated to 1.6.8, I can reboot and shutdown but still no sound and no network.

I've tried a lot of different tips seen in this forum for fixing network (multibeast, BCM57781.zip, replace IONetwork... keyxt and rebuild cache and permission, fakepciid and some others) but nothing works.
Any idea ?

Have you tried this BCM5722D 2.3.5 LAN kext , it was mentioned in this posts here

I wouldn't worry about sound for now, all you want to achieve with OSX 10.6.8 Snow Leopard is downloading El Capitan from the App Store and creating your UniBeast flash drive. You can deal with audio when you have installed OS X El Capitan.

I will try this but I think if I can't solve it this moth I will give up :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back