nVidia GA-GV770GTX 2GB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys,

a few days ago I deleted my working 10.7.5 Hackintosh to make a new one with a DSDT file beacuse I want to have SleepMode.

Well, installation from my USB-Drive worked quite well.
I have a HD6450 installed and I can boot with the bootflag "GraphicsEnabler=No".

The Card is recognized as a 6xxxx (in 10.7.5 it was 6450, full version-Name)

However, the reason for my post is a "Problem" with my Sound.
I made my own dsdt using aida64 on windows. At -- PIRACY PROMOTING SITE o --.com I got a patch for my Motherboard and found a patch for the alc889a codec, too (which I should have according to the GigaByte Homepage)

I was able to patch my dsdt with several errors, but after hitting "fix errors" no error occured (I think thats a good omen).

I bootet form the usb drive, deleted my lion-drive and installed 10.7.2 with unibeast.

Then I used Multibeast with the dsdt-option (without any other selections)

In SystemProfiler I got this:
Bildschirmfoto 2013-06-08 um 16.16.21.png

First: I am unsure about my codec. Do I have 885 oder 899a?
Second: I can't select an Audio device in System Preferences.
Bildschirmfoto 2013-06-08 um 16.25.01.pngBildschirmfoto 2013-06-08 um 16.24.55.png

Do I have to install a Driver from Multibeast, even if I have a dsdt? (somewhere outhere I read, one advantage of having a dsdt is that you can use AppleHDA.kext, without modifications)

Maybe I have patched my dsdt wrong? Do I have to do it again?

Leave the Sound behind, I am a little bit frightened about my new "Sleep-Mode".
If I click "Sleep" (or Hibernate, if you translate it correct from german) my Hackintosh seems to switch of like "immediately".
The PowerLED is off. I was expecting a "blinking" like whenn i enable sleepmode with windows 7.

Here it comes: When I switch on again, the hackintosh is up in no time. BUT my mainboard makes some REALLY terrible "beep" noises. Like when you have a RAM malfunction or a broken GFX_Card. Is this normal? What could be wrong?

I've use Time-Maschine on my old hackintosh and could use the backup from there, if I have to.

Please Hackintosh-Masters, I'm out of ideas :)

Thanks in Advance.

Come on guys. I am really unsure what to do now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back