CPU
I7-7700
Graphics
Gtx 1060sc
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi guys, I'm having issues with my pc, every time I'm watching videos on safari or my owns videos from my pc my pc got freezes, I can use everything else just de video part won't work, I tried with 2 different video cards and still the same problem, I reboot the pc and everything come to normal until pass some time and BANG, theres the problem I'm talking about, any help will be appreciated, thx.....

MB:Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU: i7-6700K
gpu: Nvidia 960ssc
rams:
Crucial Ballistix Elite (32GB)

@cubano, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

hi guys, I'm having issues with my pc, every time I'm watching videos on safari or my owns videos from my pc my pc got freezes, I can use everything else just de video part won't work, I tried with 2 different video cards and still the same problem, I reboot the pc and everything come to normal until pass some time and BANG, theres the problem I'm talking about, any help will be appreciated, thx.....

MB:Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU: i7-6700K
gpu: Nvidia 960ssc
rams:
Crucial Ballistix Elite (32GB)
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...m-twitter-and-other-pages-causing-lag.219704/

See #3 on that post. It would probably help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back