Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw... I am not able to find EFI/Clover folder on the USB stick I created for the install.
I tried displaying hidden files, but I couldn't see EFI folder.

Please let me know where to find this folder.

If you used MBR, it is on your "CLOVER EFI" partition.
If you used GPT, it is on the EFI partition, which you need to mount manually.

please find attached the photo and zip.

Attachments

• 20160528221842.jpg
    20160528221842.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 172
  • EFI-Clover.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 86
Hi RehabMan,

I followed instructions from the laptop guide. Still I get do not proceed beyond "ACPI: sleep states S3 S4 S5".

attached the zip and photo.View attachment 197299

Clover/kexts/Other is wrong. HwMonitor.app is not a kext... should not be there.

Also, try with VboxHfs-64.efi instead of HfsPlus.efi.

Also, you may have other/system specific ACPI issues... Try alternate DropTables, or even DropOem=true.

Also, try with VboxHfs-64.efi instead of HfsPlus.efi.
Do I just remove the DisableDrivers key value from config.plist? or change its value from VBoxHfs to HFSPlus?
Also, you may have other/system specific ACPI issues... Try alternate DropTables, or even DropOem=true.
I am not sure about alternate DropTables... or Drop Oem... any pointers to do this?

tried changing DisableDrivers key value to HFSPlus: same behavior, stuck at ACPI.
Additionally deleted HFSPlus.efi: same behavior, stuck at ACPI.

I am guessing my BIOS settings are not correct. But there are no options in BIOS to change any of the stuff like VT-d, DEP, etc.

tried changing DisableDrivers key value to HFSPlus: same behavior, stuck at ACPI.
Additionally deleted HFSPlus.efi: same behavior, stuck at ACPI.

I am guessing my BIOS settings are not correct. But there are no options in BIOS to change any of the stuff like VT-d, DEP, etc.

Did you set DVMT-prealloc as required?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back