(Hackintonshable) Install Mountain Lion MAC OS X on Sony Vaio SVE14125CXW

Status
Not open for further replies.
TYPE: Sony VAIO E Series (2012)
MODEL: SVE15127CNB
VIDEO: Intel HD4000 and AMD Radeon HD 7650m
PROCESSOR: Ivy Bridge Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz
ETHERNET: Picked up as Realtek 8169 in UniBeast
WIRELESS: Atheros WB225 ((AR9485 & AR3012 WiFi/Bluetooth combo) (Bluetooth detected on the card only))
AUDIO: Intel HD
OS X Yosemite(10.10)

I've installed using clover 3113, it says radeonsensor still waiting for accelerator to start !
plz help :(

Disable Radeon in BIOS if possible.

Clover laptop guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Please add your details to your profile as shown in the guide.

Note: AR9485 is not supported and will need to be replaced.

Hi I am new here and getting bored of Windows 8.1 and I literally just bought a OS X Snow Leopard installation DVD for £15 at the online Apple store and I was wondering I install Snow leopard on my Sony VAIO SVE1512K1EB E-series, can I actually achieve this? I mean I have tried restarting and seeing if the laptop says I can choose the disk (no luck) I have tried fooling around with the BIOS but tbh there is limited options as far as I know. I dont really get UEFI and Legacy but what I do know is if I set my boot to legacy I cant boot into my Windows 8.1. Can I have some help? I know that Unibeast is there to help create a USB installation disk but I tried this with Yosemite on my friends imac and it never got past "Copying files" and came up with an error. I know that multibeast helps with drivers (I might have them the wrong way round lil) Can I have some assisted help from the experts? I dont even know if I should be posting this here? :(

Hi I am new here and getting bored of Windows 8.1 and I literally just bought a OS X Snow Leopard installation DVD for £15 at the online Apple store and I was wondering I install Snow leopard on my Sony VAIO SVE1512K1EB E-series, can I actually achieve this?

There is no support in SL for Ivy CPUs. But you can try to use iBoot Ivy to boot SL and get it working just well enough to download Yosemite from the Mac App Store and prepare your USB installer. Requires updating to 10.6.8 and having working Ethernet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back