Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App testing (not website)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I find that the menus in light gray are much less readable than before, it comes from me or is it the same with you ...? :) (v 1.3.5) especially in dark mode

Hello, I find that the menus in light gray are much less readable than before, it comes from me or is it the same with you ...? :) (v 1.3.5) especially in dark mode
Hello @zgonda,

Please post a screenshot

Capture d’écran 2021-04-25 à 14.21.19.png

Last edited:
Thanks
Please click on "Create EFI"
then click to of PlatformInfo section's "Generate New" button (try multiple time, click outside of the app then click to that button)
Do you see any color changes ?
Can you see a set of color which is more readable than the screenshot's style?

Used the app to update my Vision G from 066 to 068. Worked like a charm. It added the two NIC kexts which the board doesn't need. It also changed the name of the EFI partition. I'm not an expert but I thought it had to be called EFI to work, but it worked fine. Haven't done a config compare yet. This was actually more hands off than I'm comfortable with. Ha. Good job.

Worked like a charm.
Good job.
Thanks!

I thought it had to be called EFI to work
EFI partitions name doesn't matter! But when you unmount the EFI partition HackinDROM rename it back to "EFI"
It added the two NIC kexts which the board doesn't need.
Before clicking on the final button "Update OpenCore" go to Kexts section, switch off "Update" and "Enable" for theses unnecessary kexts then the app will don't add them into your drive and config.plist
The same for aml and drivers

Thank you for your answer but nothing really better :)

I got this app "issue testing" report with message "testing :)"
Thanks for testing, it is workings excepted!

That was me, I wanted to see if you received the files :mrgreen:

Post 3 Added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back