Contribute
Register

Hack Desk

This is just too much!, Hack Desk has one subscriber, I hope their desk is untidy.

img_4359-png.569313

Attachments

• IMG_4359.PNG
    IMG_4359.PNG
    277.1 KB · Views: 313
"Subscriber?" You mean "Watch?" How does one "subscribe" to a tonymac thread?
You Tube darling!, One subscriber to Hack Desk Tube.

You Tube darling!, One subscriber to Hack Desk Tube.
How strange... last Tube I used was a 12AX7, I think. Or maybe it was a pair of KT88s. Don't remember ever using a YOU-anything, or was it a U- something?

This is turning into an extremely funny conversation. YouTube, the video sharing site not the amps!.

Last edited:
@DrTom I saw a picture of your desk with your G5 parked next to it over on the 13.5 update page. Though the top half was a little too tidy for my liking. The bottom half though was truly inspiring, all those cables! what an absolute tangle of chaos. Please, please, please post a picture of your desk here, just add some mess, more cables, USB installers, G5 bits, coffee stains, you know desk stuff, cryptic objects allowed.

@DrTom I saw a picture of your desk with your G5 parked next to it over on the 13.5 update page. Though the top half was a little too tidy for my liking. The bottom half though was truly inspiring, all those cables! what an absolute tangle of chaos. Please, please, please post a picture of your desk here, just add some mess, more cables, USB installers, G5 bits, coffee stains, you know desk stuff, cryptic objects allowed.
As per your request, here you go:

IMG_3895.jpeg

Back