Contribute
Register

[Guide] Z/H97N-WIFI with Intel HD4600 using Clover UEFI Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
VGA is not supported in OS X, macOS. Use HDMI or DVI. Possibly you're problem is caused by using VGA.
Well I had created a different stick for a Dell Laptop that I was trying to install Sierra on and it did actually boot the OS X installer on this Hackintosh. But it failed to complete the install. (Likely cause it was not configured for this machine.) but it did boot the installer. Let me try bring it to my living room and hooking to HDMI.

Well I had created a different stick for a Dell Laptop that I was trying to install Sierra on and it did actually boot the OS X installer on this Hackintosh. But it failed to complete the install. (Likely cause it was not configured for this machine.) but it did boot the installer. Let me try bring it to my living room and hooking to HDMI.

Different hardware has different affects. HD 4600 doesn't support VGA in OS X.

VGA is not supported in OS X, macOS. Use HDMI or DVI. Possibly you're problem is caused by using VGA.
I brought it out to the living room and hooked it to my 55" HDTV and bam! it's booting! Thank you! I'll let you know how the install goes! That is a good tidbit of info about VGA and the Intel Mac's.

I brought it out to the living room and hooked it to my 55" HDTV and bam! it's booting! Thank you! I'll let you know how the install goes! That is a good tidbit of info about VGA and the Intel Mac's.

You shouldn't have any problems now if you follow the guide.

You shouldn't have any problems now if you follow the guide.
Awesome! Thank you again so much for the help! I was getting mighty frustrated! :) BTW- I am going to use this machine with this TV and would like HMDI audio. Will that work with your instructions or do I need Kext from RehabMans repository?

Awesome! Thank you again so much for the help! I was getting mighty frustrated! :) BTW- I am going to use this machine with this TV and would like HMDI audio. Will that work with your instructions or do I need Kext from RehabMans repository?

I haven't bothered with HDMI audio but will require patching which i haven't done as i don't use HDMI audio anyway. Recommend to make a post in Audio section of this site. The patches I've done wont interfere with that anyway.

Yet again you haven't read the guide. No SSDT.aml for Powermanagement. You have a lot of kexts in the kernel cache which isn't needed. Kexts doesn't go in 10.12 folder. If you read the guide kexts go in EFI/Clover/kexts/other. Not quite sure on why you have AppleIntelE1000e.kext, AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext. Remove them and use IntelMausiEthernet.kext. You have a lot of garbage in Drivers64UEFI half of it isn't needed remove AppleImageCodec-64.efi, AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi, AppleUITheme-64.efi, FirmwareVolume-64.efi, SMCHelper-64.efi. Kernel Panic is related to coreaudiod you have a lot of garbage in the Kernel Cache. You have also destroyed the config as you've open it in Clover Configurator. Redo everything and follow the guide carefully.

I did not create the power management files, I just copied these in EFI / Clover / ACPI / patched

SSDT-HACK.
SSDT-LPC.
SSDT-USB.
SSDT-SMBUS.
SSDT-MCHC.
SSDT-XWAK.
SSDT-SATA.
SSDT-XHC.
SSDT-IGPU.

I put all the kext in other
In drivers64UEFI I left these files, right?
DataHubDxe-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi
OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi

I did not understand how I was going to destroy the config.plist
which garbage in kernel cache?

I did not create the power management files, I just copied these in EFI / Clover / ACPI / patched

SSDT-HACK.
SSDT-LPC.
SSDT-USB.
SSDT-SMBUS.
SSDT-MCHC.
SSDT-XWAK.
SSDT-SATA.
SSDT-XHC.
SSDT-IGPU.

I put all the kext in other
In drivers64UEFI I left these files, right?
DataHubDxe-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi
OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi

I did not understand how I was going to destroy the config.plist
which garbage in kernel cache?

Attach Clover folder from EFI removing Themes ZIP attach. If you read the guide it tells you how to create a SSDT for implementing Native Powermanagement. Please post in correct guide. [Guide] Z/H97N-WIFI with Intel HD4600 using Clover UEFI Hotpatch | tonymacx86.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back