Contribute
Register

[Guide] Z/H97N-WIFI with Intel HD4600 using Clover UEFI Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks better. Although all SSDTs are out of date.

where I find the updated ssdt?
my config.plist is ok?? you said that I destroyed it, but I did not understand

please, can you help me to fix audio input?

I have installed Toleda cloverALC 120
Audio input not working on the motherboard's jack
It works intermittently from the case panel jack and after less than a minute does not detect any sound and falls asleep until switch a bit inbound ports.

I have downloaded codeccommander, in folder there is CodecCommander.kext, and hda-verb
I put CodecCommander.kext in efi/clover/kext/other....right?
What do I do with hda-verb??

where I find the updated ssdt?
my config.plist is ok?? you said that I destroyed it, but I did not understand

please, can you help me to fix audio input?

I have installed Toleda cloverALC 120
Audio input not working on the motherboard's jack
It works intermittently from the case panel jack and after less than a minute does not detect any sound and falls asleep until switch a bit inbound ports.

I have downloaded codeccommander, in folder there is CodecCommander.kext, and hda-verb
I put CodecCommander.kext in efi/clover/kext/other....right?
What do I do with hda-verb??

Updated SSDTs are on my Github. No audio after sleep is common can be fixed by using Rehabmans CodecCommander. Yet again your not reading the guide. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Z-H97N-WIFI-Patches

Hi there!
You recommended I look at your guide from another thread where I'm trying to get my ethernet working.
Your guide is super advanced for m brain - can you possibly explain how I do what I need to do? I assume I just have to install the correct kexts, but nothing makes sense to me.
Thanks a bunch in advance!

Hi there!
You recommended I look at your guide from another thread where I'm trying to get my ethernet working.
Your guide is super advanced for m brain - can you possibly explain how I do what I need to do? I assume I just have to install the correct kexts, but nothing makes sense to me.
Thanks a bunch in advance!

The guide shows what you need to do. Follow the guide as instructed.

Hello VoiletDragon!

Thank you very much for this guide.

I've got a H97N-WIFI with an i7 4790k and it was dead easy to install everything.
I also have a working GTX 950.

For the next steps, I'm thinking of getting a Broadcom BCM94322HM8L to replace the integrated card to get Bluetooth working. I couldn't find the IOGEAR 4.0 dongle here (Brazil).

The only issue I seem to have is some sort of quick lag/freeze when doing stuff with high CPU usage.
Did I miss something? Did I do something wrong?

My latest change was to get Native Powermanagement working following the guide you linked in your post.

Hello VoiletDragon!

Thank you very much for this guide.

I've got a H97N-WIFI with an i7 4790k and it was dead easy to install everything.
I also have a working GTX 950.

For the next steps, I'm thinking of getting a Broadcom BCM94322HM8L to replace the integrated card to get Bluetooth working. I couldn't find the IOGEAR 4.0 dongle here (Brazil).

The only issue I seem to have is some sort of quick lag/freeze when doing stuff with high CPU usage.
Did I miss something? Did I do something wrong?

My latest change was to get Native Powermanagement working following the guide you linked in your post.

No files attached. Attach ioreg & Clover folder removing Themes ZIP attach. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

Attached the missing files.

Well ioreg looks fine. But not sure on why you have 2 entries for Enable TRIM for SSD. One is enabled and the other is disable. Recommend to remove the Disable entry in KextToPatch. Remove SSDT-IGPU it is not needed.

So, I've tried:
  • injecting kexts via Multibeast
  • mounting the EFI and putting them in Clover/kexts/other
  • installing them with KCPM Utility Pro
I still don't have an Ethernet card showing up.
Is there something I'm doing wrong, or not doing?

I've tried the following kexts:
  • AppleIntelE1000e
  • AtherosE2200Ethernet
  • IntelMausiEthernet

Thanks again!

So, I've tried:
  • injecting kexts via Multibeast
  • mounting the EFI and putting them in Clover/kexts/other
  • installing them with KCPM Utility Pro
I still don't have an Ethernet card showing up.
Is there something I'm doing wrong, or not doing?

I've tried the following kexts:
  • AppleIntelE1000e
  • AtherosE2200Ethernet
  • IntelMausiEthernet

Thanks again!

Which revision do you have? Attach ioreg you are currently using. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back