Contribute
Register

Guide to Installing Mavericks on HP Probook

My laptop is HP ProBook, so I really want to install Marvericks Hackintosh with Unibeast and Multibeas but I can't download them from tonymacx86.com. I don't know why. I've tried anyway.
Plz help me Pro! thank so much.

no one know how to fix the wake issue???

no one know how to fix the wake issue???

What wake issue?

Use quoted replies. I should not have to go searching for what you're talking about...

wake up issue, i used to able to wake the probook, by clicking the mouse or just open the lid. now i have to push the power button to wake the pro book. i didn't change any setting that i know of...

Maybe referring to this ^

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Probook 4530s
Intel Core i5 2410M/HM65
Intel HD 3000 1366X768
Running 10.9.3/ W 8.1
i recalled i can just wake the laptop by clicking the mouse or open the lid. now i have to push the power button every time to get it awake. not sure what i did wrong or forgot to turn on/off.

Probook 4530s
Intel Core i5 2410M/HM65
Intel HD 3000 1366X768
Running 10.9.3/ W 8.1
i recalled i can just wake the laptop by clicking the mouse or open the lid. now i have to push the power button every time to get it awake. not sure what i did wrong or forgot to turn on/off.

The 4530s only wakes via power button.

Back