Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Hi!
I've followed the guide but it restarts after choosing harddrive.... I have the boot flag -v -x dart=0
computer model is HP 8560P with amd graphics

Hello, do a google search for "Help with ati Radeon HD 6470m insanelymac"! I am not sure if I can link you to that thread on here, but that should get you going on. After we figure it out we will then try to convince nguyenmac and rehabman to add support for AMD in PBI. In case you've been following this thread, I have HP 8460p with AMD 6470M and I used PBI and it is working great for me.

Hello, do a google search for "Help with ati Radeon HD 6470m insanelymac"! I am not sure if I can link you to that thread on here, but that should get you going on. After we figure it out we will then try to convince nguyenmac and rehabman to add support for AMD in PBI. In case you've been following this thread, I have HP 8460p with AMD 6470M and I used PBI and it is working great for me.
Yeah saw the thread that why I wanted to try but clover make my laptop restart right after showing the harddrive
basicly right after showing what uefi configs it contains....

Anyway you could share your files with me for the installer ? just the Clover folder ?

You must re-patch DSDT. There are instructions in the guide.

The Windows key is Option
The Alt key is Command.

Look at a photo of an actual Mac keyboard and you'll see why.

Working build: HP Probook 4540s, i5-3230M, Intel HD4000

OK, done. Thanks so much again. You guys are great. The HP PB 4540s is working like my MacBook Pro. Now I hope to address the screen resolution. Any tips?

Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_2499.JPG
    IMG_2499.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 82
Hi Guys, it's my first post (after 3 years of reading). Is there any guide for EliteBook 2540p?
Thx
It has Intel HD graphics with an EDP connector so I wouldnt recommend it :/

Yeah saw the thread that why I wanted to try but clover make my laptop restart right after showing the harddrive
basicly right after showing what uefi configs it contains....

Anyway you could share your files with me for the installer ? just the Clover folder ?

no problem. My files are uploaded here a few pages back but they are for post-installation. Are you able to install at all? or if installed, can you boot in to desktop in vesa-mode using your usb stick? Also, I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but read the OP again and make sure that you have disabled everything that needs to be disabled in the bios. Now if you are able to boot into desktop with your USB then perhaps your config.plist is borked. Subscribe to that thread for faster help with the AMD since it is technically not supported on this thread.

no problem. My files are uploaded here a few pages back but they are for post-installation. Are you able to install at all? or if installed, can you boot in to desktop in vesa-mode using your usb stick? Also, I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but read the OP again and make sure that you have disabled everything that needs to be disabled in the bios. Now if you are able to boot into desktop with your USB then perhaps your config.plist is borked. Subscribe to that thread for faster help with the AMD since it is technically not supported on this thread.

Jessen, I have successfully get 1600x900 working, but not on Lotus framework.

AICPM works too with SMBIOS 6,1. Speedstep is working.

I will create a separate thread, please test them soon.

Back