Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Not MBR. MSR. One letter difference, but different things entirely.

Either way, I never had the same issue as the person with trouble when leaving the space unallocated, but like I said, I never created the partition as fat in the first place.

You have already made a mistake. Read the guide carefully.

YES. You are right. Sometimes when someone is in harry makes mistakes.
The Guide is 100% accurate. When i correct my mistake in disk utility the partition was seen in Windows Setup Menu. I delete it and Recreate it with Windows, Format it in NTFS and the "Next" button was enabled. I continue the installation and then i do the instructions for the Boot EFI / Clover configuration.
Thank you very much !!!! :clap:

So the only issue is that i don't have wifi. I use an atheros wifi card from an probook (which in windows is seen Broadcom 802.11g). In Mavericks when i used the Probook installer after the restart the wifi was enabled. As i told you I have an HP2560p and i use the 6x60p/8x60p selection but no luck.
Any advise ?

Also where can i see the hardware info in mac? In Mavericks I went to the computer info but doesnot say the type of the WiFi that sees.

So the only issue is that i don't have wifi. I use an atheros wifi card from an probook (which in windows is seen Broadcom 802.11g). In Mavericks when i used the Probook installer after the restart the wifi was enabled. As i told you I have an HP2560p and i use the 6x60p/8x60p selection but no luck.
Any advise ?

See post #1, "Known Issues"

Hey,

Well, I tried this and apparently the computer seems unaffected, still outputting the same Bluetooth nonsense and disk2s2/3s2/4s2 being not present or undefined :( Its that or I did something wrong.

I went to your Github project site, and downloaded the mini-ddst.aml and then placed it in the folder that you said and renamed it to ddst.aml (this was all done while under a Windows and not a Mac environment, hopefully that shouldn't really be any difference since both can access the folder with no issues. I also went and configured the config.plist file that was added to the Clover folder and went to the graphics key and changed the intel to false for injection and saved it. After all of that, I boot into verbose and retried the boot the Mac OS X installer and no luck. I will need to get those better images to you soon so you can decipher them easier.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/96yh4xj3vuqkt2b/AADTQ2nWbVpkTznlONY8VEGUa?dl=0

Here are clearer pictures as well as a video clip of the loop (sorry for shaking it, I was trying to steady it but my arms couldn't hold still)

I'm just not sure what is going on. @Rehabman/nguyenmac, do you think it could be related to something to the USB? I'm just lost now in this sea of flooding errors.

I went to your Github project site, and downloaded the mini-ddst.aml and then placed it in the folder that you said and renamed it to ddst.aml ...

ddst.aml?

ddst.aml?

I would recommend using the Mini-SSDT.aml from my ProBook DSDT patch repo (and Mini-SSDT-DualLink.aml for 900p/1080p). Place at EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/ssdt.aml. It means people will have to copy these extra files (as well as the changed config.plist) when preparing their USB.

I renamed it to that since it says place at that place but it may not be correct since I always think too much about it

I renamed it to that since it says place at that place but it may not be correct since I always think too much about it

Read carefully. Not ddst.aml... should be ssdt.aml.

Back