Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Is there a log / file I can look at straight after to look for a clue?

Try removing BTFirmwareUploader.kext... It is one of the major differences between my system and everyone else here. It is also not open source, so we have no idea what's inside it.

I will not run code that is not open source (always building my own versions) unless it is from a trusted business (eg. Apple, Realtek, etc.). Especially true of code that should be open source (as it is based on previous open source projects) but not released by the author.

Post EFI folder.

I had a lot of trouble copying the EFI folder... Windows couldn't copy certain files for some reason so I had to hook the SSD up to another computer and extract the files that way.

Nevertheless, here's my EFI folder as a ZIP.

I hope you might be able spot the problem as I've tried everything!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    33 MB · Views: 164
I had a lot of trouble copying the EFI folder... Windows couldn't copy certain files for some reason so I had to hook the SSD up to another computer and extract the files that way.

Nevertheless, here's my EFI folder as a ZIP.

I hope you might be able spot the problem as I've tried everything!

Your config.plist is a bit of a mess. I suspect it is not from the ProBook Installer.

Your config.plist is a bit of a mess. I suspect it is not from the ProBook Installer.

It genuinely is from the ProBook installer. The newest version provided with this Guide. Is there anything you can suggest I do to be able to boot into Mac and generate a new config.plist with the ProBook Installer?

Or is the best or my only option to wipe everything and start again?

It genuinely is from the ProBook installer. The newest version provided with this Guide. Is there anything you can suggest I do to be able to boot into Mac and generate a new config.plist with the ProBook Installer?

Or is the best or my only option to wipe everything and start again?

Your files are from original Clover installer, not my PBI.

Boot with USB.

With Imessage/FaceTime working ? And if answer is YES, what is your exact method/steps for do it ?

Thank You !

Yea just call apple and give that custom code and it works also in clover you need to set you MLB and ROM per the how to fix iMessage guide

Use the Clover installer.

do I have to just choose the exact same options + preference pane to keep from creating issues? Or is the Clover written in a way that it won't mess itself up?

do I have to just choose the exact same options + preference pane to keep from creating issues? Or is the Clover written in a way that it won't mess itself up?

You have to choose the correct options.

Hello guys please help me when I try the step8 it says boot osx mac from base system instead of boot osx install

Back