Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

I don't know what mistake you made, but obviously, I'm referring to the things that don't work, not the ones that do work.

OK, I'll go "on your hand" and this week-end I try again, and come back with comments ... maybe by then you'll do a complete guide for UniBeast and a HPProBookInstaller for Yosemite installer with non-Clover version ... with iMessage/FaceTime full working !

Hello guys,
I have a small problem.
I have installed the new pbi and by mistake i have selected the full hd resolution in the menu.
Now my osx boots but with a black screen. I have tried safe mode, verbose mode but no luck.
Can i do something to boot up in a low res ?
I have the last clover installed.
Thank you.

Boot using your USB.

... maybe by then you'll do a complete guide for UniBeast and a HPProBookInstaller for Yosemite installer with non-Clover version ... with iMessage/FaceTime full working !

Unlikely.

I tried the mini wifi card :''Atheros AR5b195'' But still the Previous problem is exists!:banghead:
what do i do....!? help.....

Make sure the device is on (pretty sure this has been discussed prior).

If you are unsure as to whether you have vanilla system networking kexts, do a fresh install.

I'm using an AR9280 (AR5BHB92) without any issues on Yosemite.

RehabMan i delete clover from usb and make once again, now f4 works, im waiting moment (about 1 or 2 min) then i can enter option and go into system but when i start clover probook installer i got info that i dont use f4 :/ when i do it once again i dont get any information about this same, but i dont get wifi and sound, maybe this way, nothing happens its this same like after first start :/ tomorow at work i will update bios and try again but what if update don't change anything?

And i have question what should work after first install on maverick ethernet works so i can at start log to my apple account, now when i check ethernet on first run its thinking and back me to start of process, chose language, keyboard and all of that.

Back