Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Do you get error with dsdt patch in PBI CE? if no and you already had battery working, just repair permission and rebuild cache, restart until it works. IT' S ALREADY WRITTEN IN THE GUIDE.

I`m restarting 10 times or more, BUT no sound ... evrithing eles working (i don`t test iMessage/FaceTime) ...

By the way, I install Yosemite with UniBeast & ProBook Installer from Rehabman for Mavericks (!) and I make working iMessage&FaceTime, fast-time boot in comparation with Cloever install & Yosemite (Samsung SSD 120GB for OS) BUT no sound ...

Sorry for my english ... and the laptop is same like HP 4540s`s Rehabman - even with the 1080p display ...

I`m restarting 10 times or more, BUT no sound ... evrithing eles working (i don`t test iMessage/FaceTime) ...

By the way, with UniBeast & ProBook Installer from Rehabman for Mavericks i got working iMessage&FaceTime, fast-time boot in comparation with Cloever&Yosemite with Samsung SSD 120GB for OS, BUT no sound ...

Sorry for my english ... and the laptop is same like 4540s`s Rehabman even with the 1080p display ...

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply to an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Vanilla kexts are something you have after a fresh install before you overwrite them with something else.
Which path should I go To view these files.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply to an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Thanks for reply! Unfortunately, I needed a functional laptop, so I "lost my mind" and I reinstalled Win 8.1 ... You think i have to try again with UniBeast & your ProBook installer for Mavericks (!) for working iMessage/FaceTime ?

Thanks in advance !

Thanks for reply! Unfortunately, I needed a functional laptop, so I "lost my mind" and I reinstalled Win 8.1 ... You think i have to try again with UniBeast & your ProBook installer for Mavericks (1) for working Imessage/FaceTime ?

Thanks in advance !

When you're ready to retry, you can resume the process. Probably you won't make the same mistake the second time around (probably will make a different one :)

When you're ready to retry, you can resume the process. Probably you won't make the same mistake the second time around (probably will make a different one :)

:) You think a working iMessage/FaceTime is a mistake ? Or "no sound" ?

Thanks in advance !

:) You think a working iMessage/FaceTime is a mistake ? Or "no sound" ?

Thanks in advance !

I don't know what mistake you made, but obviously, I'm referring to the things that don't work, not the ones that do work.

Hello guys,
I have a small problem.
I have installed the new pbi and by mistake i have selected the full hd resolution in the menu.
Now my osx boots but with a black screen. I have tried safe mode, verbose mode but no luck.
Can i do something to boot up in a low res ?
I have the last clover installed.
Thank you.

Kexts are at /System/Library/Extensions.

Please see attached screen shot
''Make sure you have unmodified (vanilla) system networking kexts (IO80211Family.kext, IONetworkingFamily.kext).''

Screen Shot 2014-10-20 at 10.32.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-10-20 at 10.30.04 PM.png

Back